- Current: Treatment
Ovulation Induction Treatment
This is the most basic form of treatment with very less intervention. It is the production of an egg by a woman who has never produced an egg before or produces eggs infrequently. The stimulation of the ovary by fertility medication is desired and aims at increasing the number of eggs per cycle thereby increasing the chances of pregnancy. Tablets and injections are prescribed in the first ten days of the period and growth of the on-going egg sacs (follicles) is monitored by transvaginal scanning. Once the optimum size of follicles is achieved, medication (Inj hCG) is advised to trigger the release after maturation of egg (ovulation) from the ovarian follicle. This is the fertile period that is to be consummated naturally by timed intercourse or treatments are performed in this fertile period.
For any queries related to this, fill the below form and we will get in touch with you at the soonest.
- Ovulation Induction Treatment
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) – Artificial Insemination
- IVF & ICSI Process
- Blastocyst / Embryo Transfer
- Previous IVF Failure
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Egg Banking & Freezing
- Treatment of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss or Recurrent Miscarriages
- Cancer and Fertility Preservation