- Current: Treatment
IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) – Artificial Insemination
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is one of the most commonly used Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) to treat infertility. It is the process of placing washed sperms, through the cervix, into the upper uterine cavity. The IUI procedure bypasses the cervix and places sperms directly into the uterus, closer to the fallopian tubes, around the time of ovulation. This way, there is a better chance that more sperm will make their way and reach the egg. In practice this is usually combined with Controlled Ovarian Hyper-stimulation so that there is more than one egg available for fertilization.
For any queries related to this, fill the below form and we will get in touch with you at the soonest.
- Ovulation Induction Treatment
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) – Artificial Insemination
- IVF & ICSI Process
- Blastocyst / Embryo Transfer
- Previous IVF Failure
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Egg Banking & Freezing
- Treatment of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss or Recurrent Miscarriages
- Cancer and Fertility Preservation