- Current: Treatment
Blastocyst / Embryo Transfer
When embryo grows upto day 5 or day 6, it is called Blastocyst. Blastocyst has higher impkantation rate (70%) as compared to day 2/day3 embryo (45%). So Blastocsysts increases the chance of pregnancy, only that the patient must have produced good number of embryos.
For any queries related to this, fill the below form and we will get in touch with you at the soonest.
- Ovulation Induction Treatment
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) – Artificial Insemination
- IVF & ICSI Process
- Blastocyst / Embryo Transfer
- Previous IVF Failure
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Egg Banking & Freezing
- Treatment of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss or Recurrent Miscarriages
- Cancer and Fertility Preservation